“Organic Voices Vol 2 – Ethnic Inspiration” is the result of a stunning sampling experience. Our goal was to capture the power of this unusual singing technique and make an inspiring tool out of these recordings. The rawness and expressiveness from these sampling sessions, at your fingertips.
- Ethnic Inspiration – Manual.
- Ethnic Inspiration – Main.
- Ethnic Inspiration – Super dry.
- Ethnic Inspiration – Double tracking stereo.
- (Same patches in the “Lite folder”.
- Extensive true legato sampling, no synthetic half steps for enhanced realism.
- 4 microphone positions – (Close, Mains stereo, Outriggers, Surround).
- Recorded in a large hall to capture natural reflections.
- Also dry patches without reverb for more flexibility.
- Pre-mixed patches for an instant full sound out-of-the-box.
- Speed by velocity functionality.
- Engine analyzing in real-time the playing to trigger natural releases – (no infinite loops).
- Short and longer legato samples, which affect the moment of the natural release trigger.
- Same note repetition samples.
- 2x RRs via neighbours zones.
- Lite patches and option to purge any microphone position.
- 4 different interval attacks (from one major 2nd down to one major 2nd up).
- Option to switch between accentuated and soft release samples.
- Format: Native Instruments Kontakt
- 10 GB Of Uncompressed (.WAV) Samples
- 24-Bit/48KHz Sample Resolution
- 4142 Samples
- 10 GB Of Disk Space Required
- Performer: Ekaterina Mamysheva
Requirements: Native Instruments Kontakt v5.5.1+ or higher.