Sound Dust’s CHOIRPOOL is a non-human choir module sampled from 90s voice-modeling hardware, vocoding, chaotic tape-warble – and absolutely no real voices.
A new set of otherworldly vocal timbres, recognisably human, but definitely not your average choir sample set.
– Six Kontakt .nki instruments for full Kontakt (Kontakt 5 and Kontakt 6)
– 33 snaphots
– 900 24bit samples
– 2.7GB download (NCW compressed from 3.2GB sample pool)
– Choir Bots sampled from ancient Roland VC 2 voice modeling and vocoding card loaded into VariOS system and recorded through Warm Audio Tone Beast preamps and Strymon DECO tape module.
– Modwheel (or any midi controller sending CC1) assigned to real time morphing Choir Bots control.
– Forwards and reverse playback control.
– Note Lock function that spreads last touched note across the whole keyboard for old school style sampling.
– 80 custom made convolution impulse repsonses taken from hardware software and real spaces.
– Stereo width adjustment.
– Keyboard velocity sensitivity adjustment
– Pitch bend amount adjustment
– ADSR control.
– All controls mapped to NKS and will show up in DAW automation.
– Requires FULL Kontakt 5.8.1 or above
– Tape saturation + distortion, Vowel filter, phaser or low and high pass filter – depending on .nki
– Tremolo – frequency (tempo synced) X – depth Y
– Convolution – amount dry X – amount wet Y
– Solid G equaliser – 1 band = 600 hz to 7 khz- frequency X – amount Y
– Midi learn triangles – for external controllers to learn XY pucks
– Stereo width control – from mono to w i d e
– On/off and reset controls per effect (click effect icon)
Kontakt 6 version
– Replika delay – 5 amazing sounding delay machine types
– 20 Replika delay presets
FULL version of Kontakt 5.8 and/or 6.1.1 needed
CHOIRPOOL will load into Kontakt Player but time out after 10 minutes, so please don’t buy this if you are using the free Kontakt Player.