WiN: Team R2R | 8.93 MB | MAC: P2P | 2.11 GB
Collective is a powerful sampler and synthesizer capable of generating a wide variety of instrument sounds. Developed to accompany the new music composition tools, Collective allows you to immediately start creating diverse musical styles.
Quickly select from over 600 presets and deep dive to surgically craft your unique sound. Pull from the included sample library or load your own, combine with synthesis or cherish the supreme quality of traditional samples. One instrument to rule them all.
COLLECTIVE SAMPLE SYNTHESIZER
- Extensive sound library with over 600 sounds
- Up to 256 voices (depends on CPU speed)
- More than 4000 Sound layers per Instrument (typically between 1 and 12)
- Macro controls for quick and easy instrument editing
- Controller support for pitch bend, modulation wheel, monophonic and polyphonic aftertouch, sustain and sostenuto pedal, expression pedal
- Full host parameter automation
- Unison with up to 16 voices and freely transposable unison notes
- Powerful Arpeggiator with MIDI File import
- Internal tempo or sychronization to host
- Powerful note trigger modes for sophisticated layer sounds
- 4 Oscillators
- High-quality sample playback
- Classic virtual-analog waveforms like saw, triangle and pulse with pulse-width modulation
- Sine waveform with continuous waveshaping turning it into square, saw, triangle or other waveforms
- In-oscillator sync
- Ring modulation of oscillator 1 and 2
- 4-Operator FM with all waveforms or samples
- 4 bands fully parametric
- Low and high band types shelf, bell or cut
- Filters are in series with an interconnected distortion stage
- Low- and highpass filter types with 6, 12 and 24dB slope
- Bandpass and notch filter types with 12 and 24dB slope
- High-quality tunable comb filter with positive and negative feedback (can be used for polyphonic chorus or flanger or to create physical modelling sounds)
- Various distortion types including soft, medium, hard and tube overdrive and hard clipping
- Up to 32 stages with variable slope
- Sustain and release loop
- Envelopes prerouted to sound-generating modules, i.e. pitch, osc 2 + 4 level, cutoff and volume
- Classic LFO waveforms triangle, sine, saw up/down, pulse, sample&hold, random
- Waveform skewing
- Sychronizable to host
- LFOs prerouted to sound-generating modules, i.e. pitch, pulse width, cutoff, volume and panning
4 EFFECT BUSSES
- Each effect bus can be set to any effect type
- Effect types Compressor, Distortion, Filter, Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Time/Clock Delay, Natural/Plate/Nonlinear Reverb
- Full parameter set for each effect type
– Fixed crash when loading plugin while the host’s audio engine is suspended.
– Improved chorus instanciation.
– Fixes of possible audio dropouts.
– [Mac] Fixed performance problems on Mac OS Mojave.
– Internal improvements.
Collective Library you can download